USER:
PASS:

Forums
Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Zombie Discussion :: Anything Zombie Related

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
CRASH with error - "Couldn't load image 'loadscreen_nazi_zombie_xxxxxxxx'"
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
VirgiL
Sun Jan 18 2009, 08:24PM
Registered Member #4042
I am facing following error:

ERROR: image 'images/loadscreen_nazi_zombie_anzio.iwi' is missing

Couldn't load image 'loadscreen_nazi_zombie_anzio'

which appears, when on co-op lan i click on "Start game" while in lobby with other player(s). This happens to me for more than 70% maps i have.
Maps which works are:

• Zombie prototype

• Zombie police

• Zombie mansion

• Zombie woods

• Zombie rathaus

Could someone help me, please?

[ Edited Sun Jan 18 2009, 08:25PM ]
UberMouse
Mon Jan 19 2009, 02:42AM
Registered Member #809
Just get the anzio load screen and stick it in the images section of the IWD file for the mod
VirgiL
Sat Jan 24 2009, 04:27PM
Registered Member #4042
I think i've didnt provide enough information:

I can't get codwaw running while using folder:
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\Mods\nazi_zombie_anzio\nazi_zombie_anzio.iwd\images\

But i can get it running ONLY with while it's in 2 folders at once:

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\usermaps\nazi_zombie_anzio\\nazi_zombie_anzio.iwd\images\loadscreen_nazi_zombie_anzio.iwi
and
C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\Mods\usermaps\nazi_zombie_anzio\nazi_zombie_anzio.iwd\images\loadscreen_nazi_zombie_anzio.iwi

(I've seen it on some forum that this works - and it really does)

Problem here is, that ONLY FEW MAPS work and even on them i DONT SEE any loadscreens... BUT it works even if i don't see it. But what's crap - most of them gives me the error message as described in prev post.

Btw to your reply:
just get the anzio load screen and stick it in the images section .......
as you can see above - it is already there - BUT DOESNT WORK

My codwaw version:
copied image
patched with version 1.1
used cod_lanfix for version 1.1 (because there are 2 - one is for 1.0 and this for 1.1) - without it i can't even ru the 'normal' coop....

Question:
Is this because of "usermaps" folder ? (because the installation instructions says, that "create \codwaw\mods\ folder in appdata\...\"?

Thanx for providing any helpful informations, hope you help me further

[ Edited Sat Jan 24 2009, 04:29PM ]
VirgiL
Sun Feb 08 2009, 10:45AM
Registered Member #4042
Anyone can help out here? The issue is still not solved
VirgiL
Sun Feb 08 2009, 09:42PM
Registered Member #4042
I've been fighting this issue today with success! Finally it works for me. Can play any maps...

Solution was copying .iwd file from the downloaded pack (nazi_zombie_xxx.iwd) to ../INSTALL_FOLDER/main/iw_#.iwd, where the hash sign (#) means the latest number of the .iwd files which have name iw_01 or Iw_02 or iw_xx...

So for example, if the last one is iw_21.iwd, then you should create new iwd file with name iw_22.iwd and copy the content of the file nazi_zombie_xx.iwd.

Hope this helps for others who have same problem...
Cyb3rH4Xter
Thu Jun 30 2011, 01:43PM
Registered Member #5858
thx VirgiL! That made my day
CoachingWinner5
Fri Mar 21 2014, 10:18PM
Registered Member #65765
VirgiL wrote ...

I've been fighting this issue today with success! Finally it works for me. Can play any maps...

Solution was copying .iwd file from the downloaded pack (nazi_zombie_xxx.iwd) to ../INSTALL_FOLDER/main/iw_#.iwd, where the hash sign (#) means the latest number of the .iwd files which have name iw_01 or Iw_02 or iw_xx...

So for example, if the last one is iw_21.iwd, then you should create new iwd file with name iw_22.iwd and copy the content of the file nazi_zombie_xx.iwd.

Hope this helps for others who have same problem...

CoachingWinner5
Fri Mar 21 2014, 10:21PM
Registered Member #65765
how did you fix it I get the same thing on all my maps ERROR: image 'images/zombie_stopwatch.iwi' is missing it is makes me go WTF why wont you work you peace of crap every time

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF