Call of Duty World at War Zombies :: Forums :: Support :: Map Support

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
HELP! Zombies keep vanishing!
Moderators: smithster, dcslim
Author Post
enuf
Sat Mar 07 2009, 08:30PM
Registered Member #6148
On my map that I made everything works fine except at level 25 with three people playing zombies start glitching out at one of the windows. They will run up to it and then just stop and stand there; all the levels before 25 they tore it down no problem. Then a couple of levels later zombies will tear down one or two boards on a different window and then disappear; or vanish on their way to the window. This happens over and over; last night was the worst of it; zombies were vanishing all over the map before even reaching the windows at level 33... I have recreated the paths and zombies several times; they work like they should fine up to level 25 then it all goes haywire....

Thanks in advance..
enuf
Mon Mar 09 2009, 05:44AM
Registered Member #6148
Nevermind! I think I figured it out; seems like it is fixed. The problem it seems had to do with the amount of zombie spawners I had. I initially had 3-4 zombies spawning at each area where they would be tearing down the barrier. There was a total of 31 inital spawners. I went around and made sure all the spawn points had only 3 instead of 4 zombies and that reduced it from 31 to 24. I was on with two of my buds and always in the past on my map at level 25 zombies would start stacking up at a couple of the windows and start disappearing at other windows by level 27. Last night we made it to 28 without any of those issues from before. I will post again if the problem starts happening again after like level 30 or something, but seems fixed since it didn't happen at 25 like in the past.

Thanks!

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF